The sad reality is that Africa remains the poorest and least developed continent in the world.
9 out of 10 most vulnerable countries in the world, vulnerable to climate change, are in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Over 60% of the African population are Youths and Children below the age of 18.
- Rising debt profile
- Hunger and poverty
- Unemployment and underemployment
- Portable water
POOR STATE OF HEALTHCARE
- Poor Medical Facilities
- Low investment in the health sector
- Shortages in health workers due to migration of skilled health workers
- · Corruption in procurement of medical products and technologies
- Fake Drugs
- Fake Medical Equipment
- Medical Tourism by Political Leaders
- Failure of National Governance due to greed and corruption
- Unconstitutional Change of Governments
- Resurgence of Coups d'état
- Burkina Faso